Changes to Your NetClient CS Portal
Our firm partners with Thomson Reuters to provide the platform for these portals. Their upcoming November update will improve your sign-in experience and security.
What you need to know:
- Who does this impact? Anyone who uses the Thomson Reuters portals – both client portals and Employee Self-Serve portals.
- Why is there a change? Thomson Reuters is updating their portals to improve security and also to provide a more stable portal experience.
- Starting November 18th, you’ll be prompted to create a new username and password. To do this, you’ll need your current NetClient CS login ID and password. You must complete this update before utilizing your portal.
- The sign-in page will likely look a bit different but will function the same way. This video showcases the new experience.
- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE VIDEO (it’s about 3 minutes long). The video gives step-by-step instructions on what you and your employees who use Employee Self-Serve need to do.
- You’ll need to enable two-factor authentication. TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION IS NO LONGER OPTIONAL! There are several options available to verify your identity when you log in. We recommend using the Auth0 Guardian mobile app; this is a free app.
- Who do I contact with questions? Contact our office via phone (563-900-5900) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you or your employees need help with this change. We are here to help!